The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.weintern.in (collectively, "Terms"), govern your use of www.weintern.in (the "Website"). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
On registration you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to Weintern partners, you may be contacted by Weintern partners for internships related information via email, telephone and SMS. If you do not wish to be contacted, please modify the privacy settings at the time of registration or in the "Accounts & Settings" section on the Weintern site.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Weintern.in or any of its partner websites
- Be contacted by Weintern accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this Website are provided by 'Weintern' or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of 'Weintern Pvt. Limited' and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not Limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of 'Weintern Limited' or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of 'Weintern Limited'. You also may not, without Weintern Limited's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Weintern Limited's or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Weintern Limited's Materials on this Website provided that:
- both the copyright notice identiﬁed below and this permission notice appear in the Materials,
- the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no modiﬁcations of any of the Materials shall be made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences. Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by 'Weintern Limited'.
www.weintern.in does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those speciﬁcally identiﬁed as being provided by 'Weintern Limited'. 'Weintern Limited' is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same.
'Weintern Limited' (hereinafter referred to as "We") may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights. Disclaimer for websites that we link to, we use our best endeavours to ensure that the websites we select for inclusion in www.weintern.in work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users' PCs.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
Infection by computer viruses, Damage caused by downloaded software Technical problems, failures and speed of operation Libellous or illegal material, the quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered.
These Terms & Conditions are specifically for student users, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in a student’s internship application being declined or his/her account being permanently blocked.
- If you have applied for an internship on Weintern and receive a communication from Weintern or hiring organization regarding your application, you must respond to it within 72 hours.
- Once you accept an internship offer, you must make every possible effort to join and start the internship on time. To not show up or to decline an earlier accepted internship offer at the last moment, creates a very poor impression of you in front of the employer and reduces the credibility of the student community at large. Any such behaviour or complaint from any employer organization/company/startup will result in your account being blocked on Weintern.
- You must provide accurate and complete profile information at the time of creating an account or filling an internship application on Weintern. Any false or misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in your account being blocked on the site.
- You must pay attention to an internship’s complete details (profile, start date, location, duration, whether paid or unpaid, skills required etc.) before applying for it. Irrelevant applications will result in your account being penalized (we may stop you from applying to future internships or block your account all together)
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing employer’ data (contact details etc.), for free or for a fee, with any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on Weintern being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action. We take our users’ data privacy and protection very seriously and have zero tolerance policy towards it.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on Weintern by any employer or another user, you must report it to Weintern immediately so that necessary actions can be taken as this is both your duty and obligation.
- While we make our best efforts to bring you the best internship opportunities possible, Weintern does not guarantee an internship to a student.
- Upon registration, your registered email id and phone number will be automatically subscribed to receive email, newsletter and SMS notifications from Weintern. You may opt out of it anytime.
These Terms & Conditions, specifically for employers, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in an employer’s internship being declined for publication on Weintern or his/her account being permanently blocked.
- The details of selected candidates has to be shared with Weintern within 15 days of application deadline to keep the process transparent & time bound.
- The details provided about the organization and the internship should be accurate and complete. Brief or vague a description of the organization, or internship profile results in poor quality internship post and hence may get declined. Any act of misinformation or hiding material information would result in your account being permanently blocked.
- The responsibility to ensure that you are authorized to post internships on your organization’s behalf is yours. Any dispute or legal claim arising out of unauthorized posting would be solely your liability and you indemnify Weintern of any and all possible consequences of such actions.
- If an organization’s logo is uploaded while posting your internship or creating/updating your company profile, the organizing is authorizing Weintern to display it on our website along with internship post or in the list of our clients. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are duly authorized to share your organization’s logo with 3rd parties and allow them to use it.
- Weintern does not allow third party internship posting. You can post internships only for the organization that you directly work for. Recruiting agencies or any third party agencies are not authorized to post internships on their clients’ behalf. Any such internships will be declined and the account may be permanently blocked from Weintern.
- The responsibility to ensure that there is no material difference between the internship details that are advertised on Weintern and the details that are communicated to students later in the selection process (pre-interview, in offer letter etc.) is yours. Any ‘negative’ material difference (such as offered stipend being lower than what was advertised) may result in your account being permanently blocked from Weintern.
- The applicant’s data that you receive for your internship shall be used solely for the purpose of intern hiring. Any attempt to send any other communication (promotional content for example) to the applicants or any other usage of the data is strictly prohibited.
- You are strictly prohibited from transferring/selling/sharing applicants’ data, for free or for a fee, to any other entity. Any such attempt would result in your account on Weintern being permanently blocked and would be liable for legal action, against you and your organization. We take our users’ data privacy and protection very seriously and have zero tolerance policy towards it.
- You must respond to any student complaints regarding your internship post that we may bring to your notice within 72 working hours. Failure do so may result in temporary suspension of your internship post till we receive a response from you.
- If you come across any suspicious activity, content or behaviour on Weintern by a student or another user, you must report it to Weintern immediately so that necessary actions can be taken.
- While we put our best efforts to reach out to the best intern talent available in the country, posting your internship on Weintern does not guarantee hiring of an intern.
- Weintern does not allow any internship where there is a possibility for an intern of consuming alcohol or smoking or inducing others to do so, as the majority of our users are underage.
- Weintern does not allow unpaid internships, except for NGOs/NPOs & some niche profiles (Law, Experimental Physics, Library Science, and the likes).
- Weintern does not allow training program and any such program where students are expected to pay a security deposit or an admission fee.
- Weintern does not allow modelling internships (for girls) from unknown or lesser known companies.
- Weintern does not allow Network Level Marketing (NLM) internships.
- The minimum stipend criteria for an in-office internship is Rs. 2000/Month and for a work from home internship is Rs. 1000/Month.
Weintern.in, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.weintern.in, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or ﬁtness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.weintern.in, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.weintern.in, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.weintern.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.weintern.in. weintern.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.weintern.in, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by 'Weintern Limited' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.weintern.in. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. 'Weintern Limited' reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
Payments for the services offered by weintern.in shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Weintern(weintern.in) . Weintern offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. User acknowledges and agrees that Weintern/weintern.in, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to Weintern under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. Weintern gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Weintern undertakes no liability for free services. Weintern reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether speciﬁcally mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall 'Weintern Limited' be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
'Weintern Limited' controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Delhi NCR and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi NCR.
In general this Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Weintern and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website.
The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the speciﬁc circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufﬁcient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, ﬁnancial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need speciﬁc advice, you should always consult a suitably qualiﬁed professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which 'Weintern Limited' has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to 'Weintern Limited'. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of 'Weintern Limited'; and users are advised that 'Weintern Limited' does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. 'Weintern Limited' has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.weintern.in. weintern.in will have people from all over India using this Website. So, in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India. These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conﬂicting, additional, or other communications. 'Weintern Limited' can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneﬁciary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of 'Weintern Limited'.
The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service. Decision of Weintern regarding all transactions under this service shall be ﬁnal and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Weintern reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes. Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service. The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Weintern from time to time. This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as ﬁnal and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances. WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless device you use to access the applicable WAP services. Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant content will be notiﬁed to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. Weintern reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you. The Service is an additional service offered by Weintern. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which Weintern does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, Weintern may include additional features and services. Weintern reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of proﬁle are deemed unﬁt for broadcast. The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is speciﬁed by Weintern for availing the particular option offered under these services.
All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer. The users speciﬁcally note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by Weintern at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users. Weintern shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of proﬁts or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service. No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances. The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Weintern and/or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site. Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime. By using various SMS based services from Weintern you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Weintern and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities. Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Weintern on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admission. Weintern and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, Weintern sites/services for any purpose.
All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Weintern and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, ﬁtness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Weintern shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
By agreeing to register at Weintern Mobile alerts, a user allows Weintern to get in touch with him/ her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions. The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the company all other and further information and co-operation as the company may require from time to time. This service is live in India only.
Nothing on any 'Weintern Limited' website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Weintern Limited's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
weintern.in is an intermediary as deﬁned under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
'Weintern Limited' shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any 'Weintern Limited' website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non Weintern products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by 'Weintern Limited'. All 'Weintern Limited' and third-party information provided on any 'Weintern Limited' website is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own, Weintern does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to in the feedback form.
'Weintern Limited' DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY 'Weintern Limited' WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and 'Weintern Limited' does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or ﬁnancial.
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE PURCHASING AND ORDERING :
IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW:
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT.
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY 'Weintern Limited'. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY 'Weintern Limited' ON "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM 'Weintern Limited'.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY; DAMAGE LIMITS
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL weintern.in BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, OR YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE).
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Weintern Limited's prior written consent.
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not: violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation; interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website; impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or afﬁliation with any other person or entity; forge headers or in any manner manipulate identiﬁers in order to disguise the origin of any user information; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, ﬁles or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way; host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user; use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others; reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not Limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website); use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure. Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access; Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network; Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; Providing deep links into this website without prior permission of Weintern is prohibited. Extracting data from this website using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void. Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the 'Weintern Limited' will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website.
In no event, shall the 'Weintern Limited' be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or proﬁts whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.weintern.in.
Weintern may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to weintern.in (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that Weintern based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.