Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and help us in serving you better.
The website doesn’t aim at pulling in the clients underneath 13 years of age and hence, does not keep information of the clients beneath the predefined age.
weintern.in does not purposefully collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or intentionally allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental assent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Weintern does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Weintern under confidentiality agreements. However, these companies will be given limited access to your information as is reasonably necessary to deliver the Service and do not have any independent rights to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claim by sharing your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations.
- In case of an acquisition or merger of weintern.in, you will be notified about the transfer of your personal information and your due consent would be taken.
- The published content may not be able to remove hence, in case you do not wish to make your user content such as username or real name public, then do not publish it on weintern.in as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, on other sites that have republished us, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. Any User Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public and cannot be removed, except by Weintern in its sole discretion.
- Weintern displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Weintern works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. Weintern processes personal information on its servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
- Data fetched from a user’s facebook account will be used to create a profile on weintern.
- Your communications with weintern.in may be recorded in order to help solve any issues that may crop up.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
weintern.in cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. Before granting you access to your account, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity and to protect your privacy and security. However, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from weintern.in, at all times.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Weintern or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected.
Weintern will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation, in the event of breach of security and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Employers posting internships may not: impersonate another person, living or dead; post false, inaccurate or misleading information; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
Weintern is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported. You may not: impersonate another person, living or dead; post false, inaccurate or misleading information; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
Weintern makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information posted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND THE INFORMATION YOU POST OR ACCESS AND FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITE.
Weintern reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time which shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification. Every user must abide by the amendments made by weintern.in, if any.
weintern.in ensures that your credit/debit card details are securely kept. After the completion of a card transaction, the card data is moved offline to ensure that the data is not accessible to anybody online. We take utmost care in ensuring that any and every information related to electronic transfer of money is always in safe hands.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
If you have any questions about this policy on our website, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.